With WinPay, you can be confident you’ll have all the payroll essentials covered.
The task of paying your employees needs to be precise, and demands attention to detail, but you need to complete it as efficiently and timely as possible. WinPay allows you to maintain accuracy, perform those complex calculations, and comply with legislation whilst minimising the time it takes to run your payroll. No matter how simple or complex your organisation’s payroll, WinPay has the capability to adapt to your requirements.
So if you are looking to reduce the complexity of running your payroll, WinPay is the product for you. The powerful payroll and time management system is available for use by a single user, right up to a full payroll department, and with multicompany facilities built in as standard, will provide you with an excellent foundation for your automated payroll.
With many features to save you time and money, WinPay helps and guides you through each process. It takes care of your on-line filing for year end returns, even providing you with an easy-to-follow End Of Year wizard to ensure all steps are completed correctly and leaving you stress-free at probably the busiest time of the payroll year.
To complement the standard payroll reports, WinPay comes equipped with Compact’s own report generator, V-Rex, allowing the customisation or creation of reports for your own business needs. Within the reports is contained a powerful search facility, so when you are looking for a value on a 20-page report, simply type in the value and it will be located automatically for you.
With the standard reports, P11s, P35s, P14s, P60s, employee listings, pension reports and payslips, which are available, all these can be tailored using V-Rex for printing onto our range of stationery or your own pre-printed stationery as required. All this is backed by the Compact Software Support Desk, so help is only a phone call away.
With a vast experience in Payroll, the team can provide the help and guidance you need in your payroll process. With software updates for the legislative changes and enhancements from the development teams, you can be assured your investment in WinPay is right for your business, both today and in the future.
||"I used to employ 3 payroll staff processing all my employees' wages manually – now with WinPay 1 person completes the task in less than a day"
Key features include:
- Multi-company, up to 990 companies
- Single and multi-user licensing available, with menu security available for specific users
- All the essential calculations of tax and National Insurance, including Directors N.I.
- Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP), Statutory Adoption Pay (SAP), Statutory Paternity Pay (SPP)
- Student Loans, Attachment of Earnings Orders (AEO), Pensions
- Online filing of year end returns and in year processing via the government gateway
- Storage of over 1000 pay elements for pay rates, allowances, deductions, pensions, holiday credits, with user-defined or standard calculation rules
- Maintenance of employee’s personal data, including name, address, and next of kin, contact telephone numbers,and a notepad for each employee
- Ability to process weekly, 2-weekly, 4-weekly and monthly pay periods, simultaneously
- Automatic processing of timesheet data from static information, e.g. employee works a regular number of hours per pay period
- Payslips may be produced in a number of standard formats, or can be modified to include any data required. In addition, payslips may be emailed to your employees, using the V-Rex E-Doc Management system.
- Ability to import timesheet details from other systems, e.g. timerecording/clocking systems
- Multiple payment methods, including cash, cheque, BACS or electronic banking methods
- Optional accumulation of week-to-week payments and deductions, over any time period
- Powerful Archive Enquiry routine for historical analysis
- Full history of payroll can be maintained, including the payroll information over any number of previous years
- Up to 9999 departments and 9999 sections for analysis
- Timesheet entries can be allocated to specific departments or sections, or apportioned as required
- Multiple timesheets per pay period
- Ability to print P45s, and full P32 reporting for monthly payments to HMRC
- Statutory year end documentation, including P35, P11, and P14/P60
- Year End Processing Wizard to help you through your Year End process reports
- Statutory Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) reports, CIS300 with the optional module for CIS subcontractors
- Over 100 standard reports available, plus Compact’s Report Generator, V-Rex, included so you can create your own reports
- Full integration with the WinAccs Financial Accounting suite, including Contract Cost Analysis, or export data to your existing accounts package
Get a free trial version