Software Support Consultant
On a day to day basis, you will be involved in the investigation and resolution of customer and internal support requests in relation to our accounting and payroll software. In doing this, you will be responsible for providing a high quality level of service to all our customers and be able to identify and solve issues as part of the software support team. With excellent communication skills, you need to be all-rounder who is driven by customer service and providing 1st/2nd line support for our range of software products.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to remotely accessing client computers to help with installation or software issues, retrieving data if required. You will need to accurately update database records as required with all interactions but also maintain client confidentiality and security at all times. Investigate and monitor customer issues and test new software releases.
- Experience in accounts and payroll.
- Basic office skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines.
- Able to manage and prioritise own workloads.
- Good relationship skills to rapidly establish rapport with customers and other professionals.
- Knowledge of other accounting and payroll systems, e.g. Sage Accounts or Payroll.
- Hands on experience with running payroll.
- Experience with helpdesk systems.
- An understanding of financial management reports.
- AAT or equivalent.
Interested? – How to apply
Send a full CV, clearly stating the position you are applying for, and current salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to Vicki Smith, Compact Software Ltd, 31-33 Chapel Hill, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD1 3ED.
We are always keeping an eye out for people to join our team, so if you have experience or wish to pursue a career in Software Development or Software Support please forward your CV to email@example.com.